cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone app wonky

hamgran
I'm a participant level 2

I received a call today that went straight to voicemail, without ringing the phone.  It was from 1-587-737-0210.  When I called that number, it was the setup system for Fido voicemail - pick a password, record your name, etc.  

But I've already done that, when I switched to Fido a few months ago.  So I'm wondering if this might be a scam.

Strange coincidence - this morning the phone app disappeared from my android phone's home page, and I'm not sure how to put it back - so I have to access it from the screensaver page now.  Or is it a coincidence.

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @hamgran,

Welcome to the community!

it is possible the call was a spam and depending on the make and model of the device you are using it detected the call was spam and did not allow it to ring, as for the phone app dissaearing it is possible you accidently removed it, to get it back just open up the app drawer where all the apps are press and hold on the phone app icon then drag it to the edge of the screen all while still holding it and you should see it starts to show the home screen keep moving it until the home screen is visible and it should bring it to the home screen then you can move it to where you want it by press and hold on it again and move it around.

hamgran

Thanks - I think you're right!