Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Order Delay)Terrible Live Chat agent and Customer Service

hyet
I'm a contributor level 1

Agent: Amandeep

Time: 2:51pm MT on Nov 24, 2020

Asked about my order status. He did not respond after welcoming message until 10min later.

Took 5+ min for every response, even to answer a yes/no question. Don't think I had his attention. 

25min into the conversation, provided barely any helpful information.

At the end of the extremely inefficient conversation, apparently there is a 3 to 4 weeks delay on my order but I never received any updates regarding that from Fido. I was expecting to receive my phone within 5 business days, and found out about the delay after going thorugh terrible customer experience. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @hyet

Welcome to the community! 

We're sad to hear you didn't have a positive experience while contacting our customer service and also waiting a good while for your phone isn't the most pleasant. 

If you ordered a phone that was back-ordered, it's possible that you may receive an e-mail saying so and to expect a delay. This may be in your Junk folder.

Feel free to contact us over these methods should you have other questions. 

hyet

Hi @FidoAnthonyZ , 

Thank you for your response. Until now, I have not received any email from Fido regarding the delay, I have been checking my spam/junk folder. I am not upset about the delay, I just wish I did not need to call to find out, and my experience going through Fido Chat did not help. 

I did end up calling Fido the same day, and the other agent was very helpful during the phone call, she answered all my questions and did few other things for me within 15 minutes, including wait time it took me 35 minutes. In contrast, I spent 50 minutes (excluding wait time) with the Fido chat agent and it was barely helpful, he also took way too long to answer simple questions. For your reference, he only sent 8 short sentences throughout the 50 minutes, and 3 of them were thank you and asking for my name. 

I just want to point out that Fido Chat is supposed to be a service that makes things easier for customers, so that people don't have to go through long wait to call, but the actual service did not reflect that. 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

We truly appreciate your insight and feedback @hyet as we're always looking to improve and to provide our customers with the best experience possible regardless of the channel of service! We'll make sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate teams! 

Thank you again! Smiley