Live Chat

I'm a Contributor Level 1 Schulzm604
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Live Chat

Where is the live chat button. Your site changes and what was previously an answer from you guys its not there anymore. It appears this is quiet the problem, why is it so hidden? I've spent over an hr looking. THIS IS CRAZY.

PLEASE POST A CORRECT LINK FOR ALL TO FOLLOW.

Accepted Solution

Re: Live Chat

Hey @Schulzm604

You can access the Live Chat on fido.ca directly by going at the bottom on Contact Us > My Fido Services > Live Chat (you might have to scroll down a bit) then you select if it's for Mobile Support, Internet Account Support or Internet Technical Support.

Here is a direct link to the Live Chat page Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I'm a Contributor Level 2 danthemanx
I'm a Contributor Level 2

It looks like you have the same issue I had. If the Live chat button is blank, that means you're using Disconnect/Disconnect Pro which blocks trackers. That blocks the new Live chat on Fido.

If you use Firefox PC browser, it has Disconnect built-in. Under Settings, Privacy & Security, if you block trackers, you need to unblock if you want it to appear properly. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Solution

Hey @Schulzm604

You can access the Live Chat on fido.ca directly by going at the bottom on Contact Us > My Fido Services > Live Chat (you might have to scroll down a bit) then you select if it's for Mobile Support, Internet Account Support or Internet Technical Support.

Here is a direct link to the Live Chat page Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3