cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ombudsman

aarinsmith
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've been trying to get in contact with ANYONE who can help me resolve an issue and have just been redirected around with NO help. I'm trying to get in contact with an ombudsman or someone to escalate this issue and file a formal complaint. I 've been with Fido for years and have never had such a massive problem trying to get an issue resolved. The customer service has gone so downhill. Has anyone else been having these issues? can someone point me in the direction of someone who can do something?

6 REPLIES 6

zeljko
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am currently trying to resolve what can only be described as robbery on multiple levels. 4 representative providing false information now I have no phones and I'm on hook for $3000. No one seam to know anything. 

Hey @zeljko,

That's not what we want to hear. I will be sending you a PM via the community in order for us to investigate the situation.

We hope to hear from you soon!😀

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Aarinsmith,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that you will only be referred to the Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). You might also refer here for steps to Resolve a Concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

NikitaK

Hi there what is the highest level of escalation? I know in the past it has always been office of the ombudsmen however someone from the office of the president has recently told me the office of the ombudsmen no longer exists as of March 2020?!? Have I been lied to? Since your posting about escalating to office of the ombudsmen is from this July. Please verify! I have been a customer for 10+ years and am not happy at all with all the misinformation between agents, supervisors and upper management and possibly lying. 

Hi @NikitaK

I am sending you a PM to look into this. 

Talk soon. 

aarinsmith

I'm not sure how to get in touch with a manager as everytime I have requested I have been disconnected.