cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see phones/ plans pages on website

karthiktalwar
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi. I'm not able to view the phones or plans pages on the website.

I've cleared the cache, history and used multiple browsers but it just throws up an error saying contact customer care.

8 REPLIES 8

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @karthiktalwar,

It works when I try, maybe Fido was doing maintenance at the time you visited the site.

You can try the link here.

karthiktalwar

Hi. The issue only occurs when I'm logged into my account. I can view the pages when I'm logged out. I've been experiencing this issue from the past one month. It definitely has something to do with my account.

Hey @karthiktalwar!

That's definitely odd. Sounds like you've covered most of your bases there in terms of troubleshooting. 

Would you be able to provide us the exact error message you're getting?

Do you experience the same error when checking your options by trying to change your plan or upgrade your phone through your My Account profile?

Let us know! 

karthiktalwar

Screenshot_20191213-185451.jpg

karthiktalwar

It's when I click on either the Phones or Plans pages section when I'm logged in. 

Hello @karthiktalwar

Have you tried completing your transaction from a computer instead of your cell phone?

if you're unable to complete your transaction, you can send us a message on Facebook or Twitter or we can send you a PM.

Let us know! 

karthiktalwar

Hi. I've tried on both mobile and desktop. The issue is that I'm not able to even see the pages, let alone complete transactions. The error message is posted above. The pages do not load. 

Hello Karthiktalwar,

Welcome to the community!

What plan do you currently have? Are you under contract? When you're logged-in, have you verified the plan and phone pages you're trying to access are for the Province from which your phone number is based?

Since your issue seems to relate to your account, you might consider contacting customer service so that they can access your account. Alternatively, you  might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers