cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my new tablet?

Flame9278
I'm a contributor level 1

Fido called me Nov 20th 2019 that they want to send me new tablet.

I called on Nov 27th, customer service said still back order. I called again on Dec 4th and one the phone with for 1hr 45 mins to track the tablet. At the end he said I will get it around 5 business days. I called Fido again on Dec 10th and said ready to be shipped. I will get email confirmation email on Dec 10 or 11. Until nothing no email about the shipment.

When will I get my new tablet that almost 1 month since I received phone call from Fido?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaira

Hey @Flame9278

That doesn't sound like the experience we want you to have with us. Getting a new tablet should be an easy and fun process. 

Have you checked your junk email folder? It could be that the confirmation email was sent there. 

If you want, we can also send you a PM to take a closer look at it with you. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Social Media channels (Facebook or twitter) too.

Flame9278

Nothing on junk mail. Eventhough in my junk email, I still can receive the tablet. But this is none.

Hey @Flame9278

If I understand correctly, you have checked your junk mail and the confirmation email was not there, is that correct?

Would you be able to clarify what you mean by the rest of your post?

Flame9278

Until now I haven't received confirmation shipment yet.

I am not sure what you mean with the rest of my post.

I'll send you a private message shortly so we can take a look at your account together.

Talk soon!