cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to file a complaint

Afreendamani
I'm a participant level 1

I am deeply hurt and upset after dealing with a Fido customer resevice representative from the credit adjustment section. I want help to file a complaint ASAP and would like a strict action to be taken as a consequence for hindering my mental health. If this does not help, I will be bound to find out ways to take this further in other forms. 

thank you in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

Fayazar

I am appalled by the customer service aswell. I had to call every month multiple times to get a credit. Specifically Rajesh kapur (I'm not sure if that's how his name is spelt), poor customer service from him and Fido in general. Unprofessional and time wasting. 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Afreendamani,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your interaction with customer service. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not have access to customers' accounts. If you would like further discuss your situation, you would need to re-contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers