cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO CALL BACK after I accepted offer with Winback team

Amberc1
I'm a participant level 2

I ported out my number from Fido to Freedom mobile and a day later, I got a call from the winback team.** After I accepted the offer, the winback team said my credit card on file would be charged and that within 2-3 days I would receive my iPhone 12 Pro. 5 days had passed so and I didn't receive a phone or tracking number over email so I called Fido customer service only to be told from the customer service rep that my credit card could not be processed. They had charged an old card. I asked if I could update my credit card information so my phone could be shipped out and the customer service representative  told me that I would have to wait for a call back from the winback team, and that it would be in 24-48 hours. I've been waiting and have not received a call. The window I have to return my phone with Freedom is closing and I would just like to know for sure that I have this phone and plan. It's a bit disheartening to be in limbo for over a week now when I have only 15 days to return a phone. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoValerie

Hey @Amberc1 Smiley

We've replied to the PM you sent us about this. We'll be happy to go over everything with you!

Talk soon.

Amberc1

Update: I'm still waiting for a call. 

The winback team has not contacted me yet.