cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemized Bill for Jan 2020

Tulku
I'm a participant level 3

Fido has not provided an itemized billing for the Jan 2020 and Feb 2020 invoice of my account.

These are exceptions to other month and I have no way to reach them.

Could someone advice?

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Tulku,

Welcome to the community!

To save/print your invoice details see here if it still not accessible then you will have to reach out to customer service, you can do so through any of the available methods listed here.

Tulku

@KAPABLE-K your reply if not pointless is quite useless.

I know how to get to itemized billing, fidofido has not sent an itemized billing my app for Jan and Feb and charged me $150 dollars extra without call details.

Also there seems go be no link to chat or call for discussing without incurring charges. I think the invoicing practices are bordering near violation of several provincial and federal laws. If I don't receive a response soon,I will be filing an official claim and perhaps a legal notice.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Tulku

Please refer to the solution provided by @KAPABLE-K, the links or info on each channel will be available after choosing it (scroll down a bit on the page).

We also do not bill you for contacting customer support. Unfortunately that is a misconception, and you can find more details about those charges here. They only apply for specific transactions available on self-serve options.