General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Hold the fido service

Hello, I am going to leave Montreal today and I will come back after 3 months, so I am asking, is it possible to hold the fido service for 3 months while keeping my number until I come back to Montreal?? Thanks for you help

Moabdelnabi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Thank-you letter to a tech support employee

I would like to thank one of your employes for her help and support, and that she didn't give up on my issue, although it took her a ot of time to find a person in tech support who understood the issue. A HUGE thank you to Latoya id i1975744671 for a...

KseniiaB by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! 2022 Blackfriday scam

Im Still being overcharged for my iPhone 13 plan. it was supposed to be 20 CAD a month. but I'm getting charge 43 CAD. it's frustrating. been to the store several times and they keep saying that it's a known issue and all will be fixed on the next bi...

djavier01 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido misinformed me and charged me 40$

When I bought new phone and plan from fido I was told that there is Unlimited US Calling in my plan. Recently when I did some US Calling I was charged 40$ for it. How is it acceptable ? Today I waited 2 hours and was juggled between 4 different agent...

panki by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sim and tracking number not received

I got called from fido about this deal and i accepted to buy 2 lines. Then they said they would email me with all the details and still haven't. They said that my sims should be received in 2 days . It's been 3 days... On the app there is no details ...

AbuTaher by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes