cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not change my plan and can not log in on the app

Asulika
I'm a participant level 3

I have not been able to change my plan by myself since June 10. In addition, I could not log in the app by myself. Currently, I use 20 GB data plan, but I am in long business trip, out of Canada, since June 12. Thus, I was about to change my plan as the cheapest one without free data because I only need to get a verfication code via SMS, sometimes. However, I could not change the plan due to your technical issue. .  

I have already discussed this issue with two fido agents (FYI, here is the reference#: I1665825007, I1666439721) by disassociating my account with my profile to fix the problem. Unfortunately, they could not fix the problem, so they gave me a ticket (C167165373) and guranteed it will be fixed in 3 days. However, it was not fixed and there is no response for a week. Please do not deceive your customer.

I am really considering that I should close my account because I have been really upset due to this issue. I am a customer, but I could not access your system around 10 days. I do not want to waste my money anymore due to your technical issue!  

It would be appreciated if someone could solve this problem. 

4 REPLIES 4

myfidostar
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I can not open my old email account

Hey @myfidostar

Are you referring to your Fido account when you log into fido.ca?

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Asulika! Sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected to have your issue resolved.

Feel free to contact us via these methods, we'll be happy to help.

Asulika

Thank you for the info. I have tried to contact live chat methods three times with different agents. I think every agent has different knowledge. someone has very shallow and someone has very deep... the first and second were very shallow. It was a very disappointing experience.

Anyway, here is the solution for the other people because now I got the solution.  

for the view plans, I have used the plan, which is an exclusive offer from fido, so systemically I could not see other plans lower than what I use. 
That was the reason why I could not access the view plans, and could not see other plans.

for the My Account app, I am out of Canada now. which was the reason why I could not log in to the app.