I'm a Participant Level 1 B7783198064
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to update credit card info

how do i give you my new expiration number from my credit card 

Accepted Solution

Re: How to update credit card info

Hey @B7783198064

Welcome to the Community Smiley

You can easily update your credit card's information through My Account on Fido.ca, simply follow these steps:

- Click on Billing and Payments

- Select Change under Payment Method, Pre-Authorized Chequing and update the info

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Solution

Hey @B7783198064

Welcome to the Community Smiley

You can easily update your credit card's information through My Account on Fido.ca, simply follow these steps:

- Click on Billing and Payments

- Select Change under Payment Method, Pre-Authorized Chequing and update the info

Hope this helps Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 2 T2018
I'm a Participant Level 2

After I update Credit Card information, your website keeps saying "Oops, this isn't working" but there is no solution provided. It says only one card can be registered to the account, but all I'm trying to do is update the expiry date.

The Credit Card is expired on file, and I need to update the info ASAP. Please let me know how to update it properly. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6

Hey there @T2018

Welcome to the community Smiley

Please note that it takes 2 business days for the payment method change to be updated when done online. When you access your Fido.ca profile, you can choose to "Change Payment Method" under Billing & Payments. You would then be able to choose the new method and enter the necessary information before clicking on "Update".

We're also available to assist you with the process if you keep getting that error message. You can reach out to us at these channels or we can send you a PM here is you wish.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 2 T2018
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks for your reply. It's not the business days that are the issue, it's that when I update all the info and then press UPDATE button on your site, the error message says "This is not working". So I am sure it's not even registering with your system.

I am using Google Chrome as browser, if that helps.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6

No worries,

Let's take a closer look at this together. I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can access your account Smiley

Talk to you soon.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation