Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reach Office of the Presidents

Sirius
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, 

Does anyone know the email of Fido's office of the president? I have a terriable experience with fido phone service recently and I have to contact the office to get the thing done. I'm tired of calling fido agents. Noone is really doing any help. They are just wasting my time. Very disappointed.

Thanks,

Matt

25 REPLIES 25

Lord-Integrity

This is the best version of Service Fido now offers. They serve themselves not their customers. I'm sorry you too are experiencing the same torment and exploitation many of us customers are experiencing. We need an entity other than the lackey called CRTC to discipline Fido.

gaganbajwa

I was on the phone today for 1hr; I was in conversation with a Rep named Leo from BC (i think, he referenced PST). At the end of the conversation, he disconnected by calling me an **bleep**.

Time of call 8:45pm EST

As a tenured Fido customer of over 16 years, I feel humiliated and embarrassed with my experience. The rep did not allow me to complete my thought and cut me off numerous times before I could finish what I had to say.

Is that how Fido/Rogers treats its customers; I have seen your local ads on TV and radio which share your commitment to exceptional service. Your employees slander a tenured customer by calling them an "**bleep**" without provocation. The employee needs empathy training to understand customer perspective and listen to the conversation vs. reacting to it first.

I am very disheartened by my most recent experience and I will look to find alternative providers who can provide similar service but definitely meet their obligation of exceptional experience.

Solaweb
I'm a participant level 3

when you find out please let me know how to make contact.  I've spent so much time trying to get cellular working at home its the same exchange time I address the issue but the problem never gets resolved. I'd like to escalate because I tired of going in circles. 

Hello Solaweb,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your cellular services at home. You should note that you will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). You would need to contact customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You might also refer here for steps to Resolve a Concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Xela23

need plan of Virgin 29$ for 20 gig and the same in the Fido site 

2E7C5E49-C872-477B-88CA-B3ACCEEA0C5B.png

Hello Xela23,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts or the ability to make changes on their accounts.

That said, I'm not sure whether you'll be able to avail of that particular offer. As far as I am aware, that offer is only available to phone lines from Québec. In addition, I believe those offers are generally only available for new activations or possibly device upgrades. If you currently have Fido services, you would likely not be able to get that plan since you have existing services. However, you could possibly get that plan on an additional line. 

I understand Virgin Mobile also has a similar plan offering. Similarly, however, it is for new activations and appears to only be available in Québec. 

You will see the plans available to your line when you log into your My Account and view your change of plan options. If you do not see that particular offer when you are logged into your account, it would unfortunately not be available for your line.

If you wished to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

jxdupont

I have an issue I'm dealing with with fido that I can't get resolved and I went to the resolve a concern chat and I just keep getting the run around. I would like to escalate the problem to someone who will actually help

Hey @jxdupont Smiley

I can assure you that we're here to help.
I've sent you a PM so we can discuss this further. Talk soon!

Danielledaudet
I'm a participant level 2
"FIDO INFO: CUSTOMER SUPPORT
If you have a concern that was not resolved, please review the steps for reporting an issue at www.fido.ca/concern. If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by one of our management team members, you also have the option to speak to our Office of the President."

I would like to get in contact with the office of the president. I have had no help from management and was not given a way to speak with a higher up. This is ridiculous in my opinion. Don't give the option if you're not going to make it accessible. 

Hey there @Danielledaudet

I've moved your post to this thread as it contains the answer to your question. The first step to share a concern is to contact us at these channels.

With that said, I understand that you've already reached out for help and I'm sorry to hear that your situation is still unresolved. In order to better assist you, I'd like to confirm a few more details if I may:

1. What is the situation at hand?
  2. Did we provide you with any solutions/options?
  3. Have you had the chance to speak with a supervisor?

Let us know!

Danielledaudet

The avoidable from Fido is mind blowing. I'm starting to think there is no contact with the office of the president and it's just a run around. 

The negligence of this company is brutal. 

I wouldn't recommend to any human not even an someone I disliked.

That's definitely not how we want you to feel @Danielledaudet !

@FidoSaad was asking those questions so we can provide you with the right steps in order to reach the Office of the President.

Could you please let us know? Smiley

We'll then be more than happy to help you further.

Danielledaudet

I would not be requesting this next step if your managers or supervisors were helpful and prodvided solutions. The manager didnt give me options to speak to the office of the president when I requested and In fact I was hung up on. 

this is taking an absurd amount of time to get access to substantial help.

Thanks for the update @Danielledaudet 

I apologize for the way this was handled, this is definitely not the experience we'd want to offer. We aim to help you resolve your concerns, and we'd love to review your account.

To get started, you can contact us here to speak with customer service or by live chat to resolve a concern.

jxdupont

Is there anyway you or someone else can contact me about a problem with fido that I can't get resolved? I'm just getting the run around 

Eddhdvab
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Good luck !

youre how gto have to jump through hoops until you realize that it isn’t worth it and switch.

Not at all @Eddhdvab

The first step to have any of your concerns resolved is to contact us. We're here to help after all and an escalation process is in place, if required. As such, @Cawtau's answer is the correct one. 

Don't hesitate to contact us as well if you need any assistance with your Fido account. You can reach out to us on these channels Smiley

Anaconda1980

Hi,

Just got off chat with a team member and I am not happy with my resolution.  What is my next step?  

I asked for a escalation 3 times only to be ignored on all 3 attempts. 

Jhiyce2008

How can I contact the office of the president again? My service from Fido is beyond unsatisfactory. It's problem on top of the problem. Calling the customer service numerous times and been on the phone for atleast 2 hours every time and nothing is been resolved. 

Hey there @Jhiyce2008,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I moved your post to this thread as it contains the answer to your question. If your case is already being handled by an OOP advisor, you can use the contact info they provided to follow up on the situation. For any other concern, reach out to us and we'll be happy to look into it.

Hope this helps!