cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Cancel my current plan

chiy98
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've already left Canada on April 21st, in this case I'm pretty sure I called the hotline and there was a guy help me to cancel my current phone plan( but still keep the phone number). When I got the email of my bill of June, I don't know why it's still a $70 bill... I will appreciate it if Fido could help me to fix this problem for me! Thank you so much!

Regards, 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Chiy98,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to cancel a plan and keep your phone number at the same time. Once you cancel a plan, you will lose your phone number (unless the number is ported elsewhere before cancellation). Fido does offer a temporary suspension, however, certain stipulations would apply. You should note that there is a monthly fee for the temporary suspension.

Since your issue is in regards to your billing, you would need to contact customer service so they can access your account. I understand you are alreay outside of Canada. They do have phone numbers you can call from abroad. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers