cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I email Fido (what is the support email address)?

johnv69
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I am looking to email Fido Support, but have not found the email address on their website.  Anyone know the

Fido support email address?

Thanks.

***Edited to add labels***

31 REPLIES 31

eric1235
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying to call customer services for cancelation and nobodu answer me. I want out now!!!!

arshbhangu562

Hi, Good afternoon

Arshdeep Kaur is here.
I want to discuss about my fido bill. whenever i paid my fido bill instead of deducting amount they add the amount in new bill. why its happen. For example if the bill is $ 429  and i oaid $100 the bill should be 329 but its 529 why its happen

Hi there, 

It's important to note that the Community is not a regular servicing channel, as it is a forum meant for all customers to help each other while posting their requests in public.

If you'd like to discuss this further, you would need to reach out through any of the methods listed here

kabongo

I already called to stop with your. Your Internet modem was sent back a mounth ago. I'm supprised to receive your new bill.? Howcome?

deb11

Hi Fido,

For this acct no 7802XXXXX, 34$ was charged for long distance call to USA. I was not aware of that and requestec fido to waive that but they are saying they can not. I have been with Fido for last 6 years and right now Fido is not helping me. I spoke with your customer care executives through Chats and phone calls but answer is same. Could you guys help me?

Hey @deb11 Smiley 

Sorry to hear about the extra charges on your bill.

It's important to note that the Community is not a regular servicing channel, as it is a forum meant for all customers to help each other while posting their requests in public.

If you'd like to discuss this further, you would need to reach out through any of the methods listed here

JosePalma

Hello Fido Valerie

I have a similar problem and I don't know which FIDO agency I should contact, a nonto appears on my invoice that is not correct, could you please give me an email or direct telephone number so I can contact me and solve my problem, because I will not be able to pay my bills

Best Regards

Jpalma

Hello @JosePalma,

Welcome to the community!

Currently, Fido does not provide support by email, you can find all the different available methods of contact here.

Hello Deb11,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've incurred unexpected long-distance charges to the US. It is unfortunate you were not aware the call was to a US phone number. Unfortunately, the call was made and even though you didn't realise the call was to the  US, it would have incurred long-distance charges. Unfortunately, I don't think they will be able to reverse charges for a call you actually made. For future calls, you can verify numbers are Canadian by ensuring they have Canadian area codes here

You should note Fido does not offer customer service via email. You should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

6sanan1

Hii. I want cancel my order of phone ..what should I do the customer service is not responding.. please help    thanks..

Hey @6sanan1, welcome to the community! Alex here.

We were very busy during the black Friday weekend so I'm sorry if you were not able to speak with someone in a timely manner. Things should go back to normal now so I would suggest to try contacting our customer service again.

Note that we have multiple channels you can use to get in touch with us, see them all here

alkasharma2006

I am trying to contact to customer support team since 1 week but not able to. I have already paid June month Bil but it stil shows as ending.

DrRiff

Correct, they hide behind automated bots and your important issue of unsatisfactory service or how they shortchanged your data never ever gets resolved for anyone by design.

heyheyfidyo

I've been on hold for over half an hour with the Ask Jack service. Perhaps Fido needs to make it possible to contact them?

Hey @heyheyfidyo

We are here for our customers! 

We are definitely busier these days, but we will always get back to you on Facebook/twitter. The good thing about Social Media channels is that you can respond at your convenience and we'll always continue from where we left off.

We do not provide support vie email. Were you able to get in touch with a rep after all?

Marksubaru

I do not have teitter or facebook. Cannot get a hold by phone so how do i email and contact you???

jzaero
I'm a participant level 2

I'm on my vacation and I'm trying to reach fido for about a week now. Calls to customer service get connected, many calls had a few mins or less than 10 mins wait time, then it wont connect to a real person. It goes on for 30-40mins.

No response to my query on FB messenger yet. 

I think email support SHOULD be added. 

NoWifi
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Indeed, with on hold times exceeding one hour Fido ought to be offering time efficient email support. Obviously Fido did in the past as we see when clicking on the Fido contact link and email is offered as an option.

But of course no email address provided. And the link is still there after you presumably flagged it.

Bring back email support!

JSeb

I agree that Fido *should* be offering email support!

I don't have Facebook nor Twitter accounts, and I don't see why I should get any of those just to be able to contact my mobile provider for support.  Please note that I also tried live Chat from my Windows desktop and it did not work either.

So right now, I'm not very pleased with the level of support provided by Fido!

Regards,

JSeb.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JSeb

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this with us. I understand where you're coming from and you are correct that you shouldn't have to open new accounts just to get in touch with us.

That being said, we no longer offer email servicing. Are you getting an error message when you try to connect to the live chat? Have you tried deleting the cookies and clearing the cache of your browser? You'll also need to be logged into My Account to get connected through live chat. 

Last but definitely not least, you can also always rely on the peer-to-peer support and your friendly Community moderators for help right from here! Very_Happy