How can i get my 100 dollar deposit fee back

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 MCB11
I'm a Participant Level 1

How can i get my 100 dollar deposit fee back

How can I get back my 100 dollar  deposot?

Accepted Solution

Re: How can i get my 100 dollar deposit fee back

Hey @MCB11,

The security deposit is held on your account for 12 months after the activation. On the first billing cycle after the 12-month period, the system determines the refund eligibility based on your account history.

If your account is eligible for a refund, the deposit will be released towards your account balance. If ever your account is not eligible, a re-evaluation is processed on a monthly basis until the deposit can be released.

The security deposit is also automatically released in the following scenarios:

• The subscriber line linked to the deposit is deactivated.
  • An automated re-evaluation or new credit evaluation offers a $0 security deposit option, as long as the deposit has been held for minimum of 12 months

Hope this helps!

If you need more info on this, specifically based on your account, don't hesitate to contact us here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: How can i get my 100 dollar deposit fee back

Hey @MCB11,

The security deposit is held on your account for 12 months after the activation. On the first billing cycle after the 12-month period, the system determines the refund eligibility based on your account history.

If your account is eligible for a refund, the deposit will be released towards your account balance. If ever your account is not eligible, a re-evaluation is processed on a monthly basis until the deposit can be released.

The security deposit is also automatically released in the following scenarios:

• The subscriber line linked to the deposit is deactivated.
  • An automated re-evaluation or new credit evaluation offers a $0 security deposit option, as long as the deposit has been held for minimum of 12 months

Hope this helps!

If you need more info on this, specifically based on your account, don't hesitate to contact us here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2