cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got call from ‭+1 (844) 277-6920‬ several times

superrenyu
I'm a contributor level 1

I got the call from ‭+1 (844) 277-6920‬ on Feb 3 and Feb 10 but everytime when I answered the phone they hang up, and also before that I got an email from Fido that mentioned there will be a call with amazing offer. But how could I know details since every time the call was not successful .

please PM me or call me if this is really called by Fido, thanks

8 REPLIES 8

howardsiu
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

I want amazing offer too Smiley

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hello @howardsiu  and @superrenyu unfortunately there is a problem it seems the number does belong to a Fido marketing channel but the phone hang-up has occurred in the past too see here 

If you want someone in Fido team can look at your account and send you a PM to see what possible promotions you are eligible. Another convenient  way is callling when you are ready to look at it dial 611 on your Fido phone and follow the menu to speak with a customer representative.

You may also discuss to stop that system to call you automatically at the same time.

Thank you for sharing, I hope you get the most amazing promotion!! ✌️

superrenyu

customer representative could not find the Fido Marketing Channel's offer details.

Please send me a PM (actually I don't know PM refer to which two words)

Hello @superrenyu,

Did they leave a message when they called? 

If you received an e-mail saying you would be receiving an offer from us, I would recommend waiting for that call to take advantage.

superrenyu

The call hang up without saying anything and I tried call back but it's a outbound call number only. I don't know how to connect them from our side

Hey @superrenyu,

I'm sending you a private message to look into this. Talk soon!

superrenyu

The call hang up without saying anything and I tried call back but it's a outbound call number only

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Dear @superrenyu 

A Fido moderator will be sending you a Private message "PM" soon to review all options/promotions available for you.

Meanwhile, have a look and subscribe to the promotions here 

I hope this helps, have a nice day😀