Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing a complaint

Sarah85
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello all, 

does anyone know how to file an actual complaint? I have gone around in circles on the website and when you click to escalate or send an email to the office of the president it just brings you back to the same page and vice versa. I have spent approximately 3-4 hours just on hold looking to get someone that could resolve my issue, the issue being that I have yet to receive the gift card I was promised. 
I mean if you make it impossible to ever reach someone, you're bound to have no complaints... I'm about ready to just cancel my services with Fido. 
thanks Smiley 

14 REPLIES 14

Muhannad12
I'm a Participant Level 1

After they confirmed that they will waive the setup and admin fees of 50 CAD i was shocked of adding 50 CAD to my first bill. 

the lest thing I am expecting is to respect your customers and not give them false promises. 

Hello Muhannad12,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your issue. Generally, if there was a promotion to waive the set-up fees, it would normally take a few billing cycles for promotions to be reflected on your account.

You should also note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Since the forums are public, you might also consider removing your phone number from your post. It is generally recommended to not provide private information in a public venue. You can edit your post by clicking the little down arrow in your post (within an hour of your post). If you are unable to edit your post, perhaps @FidoSolutions might be able to edit it for you.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

JKLCCS

I would like to know how can I complaint too, if you know that, please let us know. Thx.

FidoAnthony

Hey @Sarah85,

We're sorry to hear that. The good news is that you can reach out to us on these channels and we'll happy to assist. We'll take it from there to help you resolve the situation Smiley

jxdupont

I would also like to know how to file a complaint.  I've tried everything and no one seems willing to help

Hey @jxdupont

To file your complaint, you can definitely reach our customer service to do so.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.

Sanchyagupta

What if the complaint is about the customer service rep?

Hey @Sanchyagupta! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

You can use the contact methods we're provided earlier for that. Alternatively, you can also request a PM from the community for support.

jxdupont

I tried that and was told I couldn't because my complaint had to do with the winback department 

KnA

I was wondering if you got your complaint heard? I am having major issues with Winback. They are a joke to deal with. 

You can reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to look into it Smiley

arbo
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello,

I'd like to file a complaint to Fido through email or through online.

How can I send  a PM?

Hey @JKLCCS, @arbo

We have an internal escalation process to better assist you with your request.

To get started, you can reach out to us at these channels, and a Fido representative will take it from there.

Cheers!

Sergiogumenco

Hi Sarah

Try to call them. If they don't solve it. Just file a complaint with CRTC( https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/plaint.htm  )  it's straight forward. They should be punished for all wrong doing. I have had bad experince with this company.