Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing a complaint

Sarah85
I'm a participant level 3

Hello all, 

does anyone know how to file an actual complaint? I have gone around in circles on the website and when you click to escalate or send an email to the office of the president it just brings you back to the same page and vice versa. I have spent approximately 3-4 hours just on hold looking to get someone that could resolve my issue, the issue being that I have yet to receive the gift card I was promised. 
I mean if you make it impossible to ever reach someone, you're bound to have no complaints... I'm about ready to just cancel my services with Fido. 
thanks Smiley 

30 REPLIES 30

LucilleChina

Thank you but I have informed you that I have contacted Fido 4 times and had no luck. Contacting again will suddenly change?

Prabhdeepchhatw
I'm a participant level 1

Your customer support is useless sir 

they keeps you in the loop without giving any resolution 

worst service provider 

BEDDA660-2701-40FF-B49F-0A40E68EA21F.png

Sanchyagupta

What if the complaint is about the customer service rep?

Hey @Sanchyagupta! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

You can use the contact methods we're provided earlier for that. 

jxdupont

I tried that and was told I couldn't because my complaint had to do with the winback department 

KnA

I was wondering if you got your complaint heard? I am having major issues with Winback. They are a joke to deal with. 

You can reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to look into it Smiley

arbo
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I'd like to file a complaint to Fido through email or through online.

How can I send  a PM?

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JKLCCS, @arbo

We have an internal escalation process to better assist you with your request.

To get started, you can reach out to us at these channels, and a Fido representative will take it from there.

Cheers!

Sergiogumenco

Hi Sarah

Try to call them. If they don't solve it. Just file a complaint with CRTC( https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/plaint.htm  )  it's straight forward. They should be punished for all wrong doing. I have had bad experince with this company.