Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Winback

PaulYYZ
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I was fido customer fopr few years and i leftmid december 2020, next day i received an email stating someone with will call me back to discuss winback etc..... i did receive a call from winback team but everytime I picked up the call it kept hanging up. 

I tried contacting customer service and they were not helpful. When i try to contact winback number i can only leave a message, i cannot talk to anyone. 

Can someone help me here? I really appreciate your help.

Regards

10 REPLIES 10

Njoy
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Same here!

Hey @Njoy,

If you need help with your services, please feel free to contact us through these channels.

andycheng19
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hopefully mine gets resolved soon too, having the same problem :C

PaulYYZ

Hey,

Finally, i got a call back from winback team. I had to escalate this many times. When calling customer service they wouldn't help because there were no notes on my account and they had noway to escalate to winback team. When winback team called they told me they did try to call me few times, so i'm not sure where communication broke.

I would say go ahead and escalate.

Thanks

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Paul.

@andycheng19, were you contacted by our win back team after all?

Bandhanjot

I wanted to upgrade my phone and freedom was giving me a good deal so i went from fido to freedom, but fido kept on calling me for another better deal. I was getting a good deal for 300 dollar bill credit on my downpayment for 12 pro so i have taken that. But when i got my bill, fido didnt have deducted the 300 dollar bill credit. I called fido so many times and all the employees say that they cannot do anything with that and only winback department can call me. But till now I didn't got any call back from them and i am still waiting for it. 

Hey @Bandhanjot! Welcome to the community! 

Since you have been speaking with customer service a few times regarding this, we'll be happy to help from here. You can reply to our PM. Smiley

PaulYYZ

Hello @FidoClaudia 

Customer service didn't request call back for me, i spoke to an agent on chat they did request call back for me but i haven't heard anything back yet. 

Can send me PM please?

Thanks

I see we have you in PM, we will continue helping you there Smiley 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @PaulYYZ,

Welcome to our community! Smiley

I'm really sorry to learn that contacting customer service wasn't helpful. What we can do in this situation is request a call back from the right department to get in touch with you again.

Was that already done when you spoke to customer service? 

If not, let us know and we'll send you a PM here to assist you.