cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO MACC

RajKGaire
I'm a participant level 1

hi team, i am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with your service yesterday at may1 my money was deducted from my debit card automatically without even me knowing and using your service. it says fido macc i want my money back this is so frustrating. i  want it to be fixed

IMG_3309.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

abdullah6

Hi there,

My Credit card had been charged for 35 $ as Fido Macc, but don't know why these charges are embosed. Though Pre- Authorization is already there for my fido monthly bills. Are these charges for them or what??

Hey @abdullah6 ! Feel free to contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to help you.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @RajKGaire,

Welcome to the community!

It looks like you might have setup pre-authorized payment, if your invoice is due I don't think Fido would even reverse this charge as they are owed, if for whatever reason it leaves a credit on our account then it will be applied to your next invoice. 

If you want to remove your card from pr-authorized payments simply log in to your account on fido.ca then go to Billing & Payment -> Change payment method and remove your card.