Fido MACC

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 kingwahso
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido MACC

fidoMACC.PNG

Hi,

I attached a screenshot of the credit card statement. Can someone explain why the $50.40 monthly charge appears twice? I checked my previous statements and didn't see the FIDO MACC item on any of them. I am a bit confused and worried that I am being charged twice by mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido MACC

Hello @kingwahso,

Welcome to the community!

That transaction is showing as pending it could just be that the actual transaction just got release from pending status to an actual transaction and the pending one did not fall off as yet. 

The pending transaction should be removed when your credit card company updates the pending transactions. 

You can also call your credit card card company to verify. Personally I see it all the time on my credit card for many transactions. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

Hello @kingwahso,

That transaction is showing as pending it could just be that the actual transaction just got release from pending status to an actual transaction and the pending one did not fall off as yet. 

The pending transaction should be removed when your credit card company updates the pending transactions. 

You can also call your credit card card company to verify. Personally I see it all the time on my credit card for many transactions. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
MVP
MVP

Hello Kingwahso,

MACC stands for Monthly Automatic Credit Card (see here). Had you recently signed up for pre-authorised payments? Is it possible that you made a separate payment, forgetting you had pre-authorised payments? If the CashBack/Remises is related, then it appears as though the FIDO Mobile payment might have been cancelled and only the pre-authorised payment is pending.

Hope this helps :Smiley:

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 2 kingwahso
I'm a Participant Level 2

I checked my credit card statement again and indeed the pending "Fido MACC" item has disappeared. Thanks.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4