cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get referral reward

FionaY
I'm a participant level 2

My friend referred me to Fido.  I followed all of the instructions and signed up with Fido.  It has been 3 months but both of us have not received the free month referral reward.  I contacted the live agent today, and was told a few different reasons for this problem.  The agent gave me wrong information and kept on changing his reasons because all of his reasons were not valid. How can I escalate this issue or file a complaint? 

5 REPLIES 5

Msalehi

I have the same issue and they are not responsive!!!!

I replied to your other post.

FionaY

My friend's refer a friend page shows "Unsuccessful".  However, it does not provide a reason.  I sent an mail to the support team.  I have been asked to provide information about myself and my friend.  A month has passed with no progress.

Hi there @FionaY and welcome to the Community.

Please get in touch with us through our official servicing channels here so we can check this out for you. We hope to chat or talk with you soon!

Hi there @FionaY , has your friend checked the referral status in their refer a friend page? That may give an ides as to what the status is. It may still say pending, accepted or not complete.