cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongly charged

mehullespaul
I'm a participant level 2

I canceled my plan in the month of December 2022 and yet I got a message on April 2023 that my account has been activated for roaming, I have not been using any services and even paid the due amount yet I'm getting billed. 

I have no idea how to contact Fido as I can't even call on the international number from India. 

Because of Fido, my credit score will hinder

3 REPLIES 3

mehullespaul

I have tried contacting customer support by almost all means, only then I landed here at the forum page. 

I forfeited my number in the month of december and I have no idea why do I still get bill cycle. Initially they were coming in negative and suddenly this month I got a bill of $85+ and by no means I have activated any service or the number. 

I just want my account to be deleted and have no pending whatsoever. 

Hello, again @mehullespaul this is something that only customer service can assist you with, and with all the different ways Fido has for you to contact customer service it's highly unlikely you are not able to get through to them on any of the methods of contact.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @mehullespaul,

Welcome to the community!

This is something you will definitely need to contact customer service directly for you can do so even from outside of the country from any of the available methods listed here.