cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you missed or dropped your call from Winback Team???

shabeebrizvi
I'm a contributor level 2

Wondering how many of you got to this post looking for a contact info as to reach out the Fido Winback Team??? I recieved a call from the team after 4-5 attempts were able to take the call but then call got dropped and since 3 weeks trying to reach the Team but the cycle repeats... Thanks to @FidoClaudia and @FidoNick for trying their best to get me in touch. Hope it works out for all of us! Will keep you all posted!

Please share you experience as well!

Thanks,

Shabs

26 REPLIES 26

Shahid15
I'm a participant level 1

I missed call 2 times and I am trying to connect but no answer. I leave voice mail and hoping I will receive call from wingback team. 

Hi @Shahid15 the winback team works through  list of customers and will eventually get back to you. I'm not sure how the return voice messages, but they do eventually come back around to you. 

SimonYa

I have the same issue. Got 3 calls from the winback team but none of them connected.

shabeebrizvi

UPDATE JAN 14, 2021

Issue resolved! Got my sim cards and with Winback offer ($45 for 25gb). Thanks Robia

shabeebrizvi

UPDATE AS ON JAN 13, 2021

While my sin cards are on its way (via FedEx), finally i also received a call from Fido Winback Team (Ben - not his real name) called. But as in my case due to ecalation the account has already been activated so he was not sure what needs to be done! He said he will consult his supervisor and will get back to me.

I will be posing the status on daily basis till the issue gets sorted out till then stay tuned for further updates!!! CHEERS 

Best,

Shabeeb

shabeebrizvi

UPDATE AS ON JAN 12, 2021

Today moring I recieved email as an confirmation for my account activation. Yet to receive my sim cards.

Will keep you all posted!!! Till then Chao!

Best,

Shabeeb

PaulYYZ
I'm a participant level 3

i have/had same issue, i received multiple call backs from winback team but calls kept getting hung up. Can i get this sorted out too please?

Thanks

Hey @PaulYYZ

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this.

Talk to you soon! 

q63zhang

I have same situation , can you help me with that too? thanks

Hello @q63zhang and welcome to the Community!

You can reach out to us through one of our support channels and one of our representative will go over your account for any notes from our Winback team.

PaulYYZ

Hello Julien,

Provided all info you required.

THanks

shabeebrizvi

@PaulYYZ follow my post do the same what I did unless you wanna play tag. 😂

PaulYYZ

I did try calling customer service but no help. Thanks @shabeebrizvi 

shabeebrizvi

@PaulYYZ here is what I did and would suggest you the same:

• Call Fido customer care +1 (888) 481-3436 
  • Press 1 (to become a new customer)
  • Press 3 ( to sign up)
  • Press 1 (activate monthly plan)
  • As the agent to connect you to a manager or a supervisor.

NOTE: The Agent themselves don't have much authority all they will assure you that you will receive a call within 24-48hrs and will sent an email internally to the winback team. So as for a Supervior to talk to and explain the concern to them.

BTW today i received the call from the Winback Team as well after escalating this. Good Luck

shabeebrizvi

UPDATE AS ON JAN 11, 2021

Today after trying to reach out the winback team, i called again (i guess 7th or 8th time) to the fido customer care number (sales team) for a new connection and asked to connect to a senior supervisor or manager as this is not going anywhere since last 4 weeks... and finally the agent connected me to "ROBIA", she patiently heard my concern and immideatily reserved 3 numbers and honored the same plan that was offered to me and also assusured me to personally take my case as an example to present for the process improvement as it is clearly not Fido's way! THANKS ROBIA for hearing me BIG SHOUTOUT !!! 📢📢📢

Thursday i will ge receiving my sim cards! Will keep the comunity updated on this... Thanks once again for all your time and effort Robia!

Best,

Shabeeb

We are happy to learn that Shabeeb! 😊

shabeebrizvi

Wondering if anyone even cares... 🤔🤔🤔

Hey @shaheedbrizvi

From your message, it seems that you missed their call. I'll send you a PM so we can take a look and see if we can request another call.

Talk to you soon!

shabeebrizvi

@FidoJulien Technically YES, but it would call it as a miss call... as it rang once and by the time I take the call it was over with just a single ring. So no sure what to say!

shabeebrizvi

@FidoStephen Could you please followup on this for me? Thanks