cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Credit Received CYBER MONDAY 2023

Dabz
I'm a participant level 1

I signed up for the Cyber Monday deal Nov 28, 2023... I haven't received my ESims in the mail yet.. and I've been charged for the upcoming month already... I understand the paying a month ahead situation, but my bill is showing at 45 - 5 (for automatic payments) for each line rather than the $34 promised.  I got the email 2 days after signing up saying I'll get the extra $6 credit for 24 months, but I do not see that on my bill. 

it would be ridiculous if Fido is going to try and say that it will be on my next bill or something crazy (I've been reading past customers' concerns) because that's poor customer service and that's not what was promised. 

Does anyone have issues with this? 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNajat

Hey @Dabz! Please feel free to contact us so we can take a closer look at your account. Talk to you soon!

pemonster

I am having the same issue, no email has been sent for tracking my sim card and it's been a week. Also, online it displays my bill as $40/month without the discount applied even though I have automatic payments set up which should make my bill $34/month. 

FidoKenny

Hello @Dabz 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. 

That's not what we want for you. In order to go over your oder, we will need to access your information.

You can find allthe ways to reach our team here.