cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Did you missed or dropped your call from Winback Team???

shabeebrizvi
I'm a contributor level 2

Wondering how many of you got to this post looking for a contact info as to reach out the Fido Winback Team??? I recieved a call from the team after 4-5 attempts were able to take the call but then call got dropped and since 3 weeks trying to reach the Team but the cycle repeats... Thanks to @FidoClaudia and @FidoNick for trying their best to get me in touch. Hope it works out for all of us! Will keep you all posted!

Please share you experience as well!

Thanks,

Shabs

26 REPLIES 26

shabeebrizvi

@FidoVanessa @FidoSaad Happy New Year! Just wanted to update on the status, today again i recieved a MISSED call from +1 (844) 277-6920. Still waiting...

Hey @shabeebrizvi!

Did you contact customer service about this? Winback would leave documentation in your account about the calls. 

We can also send you a PM. Let us know!

FidoVanessa

Hey @shabeebrizvi!

We're really sorry about the situation and the calls dropping. We hope they can finally get in touch with you.

Let us know how it goes!

shabeebrizvi

Let's see! No calls so far. I would suggest Fido should comeup with some better process for this. An online form with given offers Accept or Decline. NO CALLS  REQUIRED... SIMPLE

Thanks for your feedback @shabeebrizvi

Apologies for the extended delays in having this treated. We're busier than usual during the holiday period, but we'll definitely follow up up on the situation.

shabeebrizvi

@FidoSaad Wondering where we are with this now? Still no call?