cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed fixing of phone

NajiaShafi
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

My Google Pixel 2XL was sent to get fixed as of October 4 2019. Didn't hear back until last week that my phone came back unfixed. Very frustrated! I'm paying off a phone that I don't have use of every month. I would like some reimbursement for this. 

Also the loner phone is terrible. Slow and delayed. Some apps don't even open. 

Please report to manager. I'm really not satisfied. 

Thanks, Najia Shafi

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @NajiaShafi,

I am sad to see that your experience with having your phone sent out for repair did not meet your expectations! Your feedback regarding the process and the loaner phone provided is valuable to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It is important for us to deliver the best customer service experience possible and this will help us to improve our offerings in the future. 

That said, could you provide us more information about what happened? When your phone wasrreturned to you without repair, did they provide you the reason that your device was not able to be repaired?

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @NajiaShafi,

It's unfortunate your phone was returned not fixed. What exactly was the problem with the phone? 

You can not expect Fido to reimburse you because the phone was not fixed. Fido is not the manufacturer of the phone and as a courtesy, they would have sent the phone to Google for repairs and provided you with a loaner phone while your phone is being repaired. 

It could be that Google has determined your phone is not covered under warranty due to the problem with the phone. We do not know because you did not say what the problem was. 

If the phone was not repaired you should have been told why, did anyone told you why it was not repaired?