cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data delayed by 12 hours

nerminels
I'm a participant level 1

I changed my phone plan this month to the 4GB $55 and since then my data has stopped working and it says "data delayed by 12 hours on my dashboard. 

8 REPLIES 8

Kathryn3

I'm having the same issue. I'm not sure what you mean by the next billing cycle. I just paid for mor data. Does this mean I won't be able to access the data I just bought. 

FidoRuth
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @nerminels,

Did you end up getting assistance regarding your situation ?

I sent you a private message to look into it with you.

Rajan_225

I have the same problem. what does it mean?

veerpal1
I'm a participant level 2

Even I have same issue . I don't know when it goona be solve . 

Hello @veerpal1 

We would be happy to help you with your account and do the necessary troubleshooting.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.

veerpal1

I already waste my 5 hours to communicate with your customer care . Nobody can solve my problem at the end I have to pay extra for my data plan. Totally unsatisfied with the plan and customer service . Why should I pay extra . Agent said they can't go back to my previous plan . 

Hey there @veerpal1 

Data tracking on your Fido mobile app is in real-time, unless you have a legacy plan (an old plan we no longer offer), that didn't include that feature.

Keep in mind that if you make any changes to your services mid-cycle as well, your usage tracking might become unavailable for up to 48 hours. This will be back online as soon as our system synchronizes the changes.

With that being said, don't hesitate to reach out to us on these channels and one of our agents will be more than happy to take a closer look.

Hope this helps!

Hey @Rajan_225,

Welcome to the community! 😊

This may be due to some recent changes made to your account. Have you made any changes recently? If this is the case, you will be able to manage your data on the next billing cycle.

I hope that helps!