cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Jimmack88
I'm a participant level 2

After being on hold repeatly and speaking with three customer service reps I requested to speak with a supervisor and waited on hold again .I finally spoke with a supervisor and discussed my bill, an agreement was reached and I paid my a bill right up until January 17 th. I requested and received a bill from Fido showing I had a zero balance and was paid up to Jan.17th . Yesterday I received a Bill from Fido saying I now owe $66 . My first call lasted 1 hour and 10 minutes ,now 5 days later I have to start this all over again . Jim

5 REPLIES 5

shamikashenoy
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Dear Fido Customer Service,

I am writing to express my profound dissatisfaction with the level of service I have received from Fido regarding my recent Google Pixel 8 purchase. Frankly, the experience has been nothing short of a nightmare.

Less than two weeks after making an exorbitant down payment for a Google Pixel 8, I discovered that Fido had arbitrarily changed the phone plan. Naturally, I called customer service seeking a resolution. After enduring agonizingly long wait times, I finally connected with an agent who, unable to handle my case, transferred me to a supervisor.

The supervisor advised me to return the phone, assuring me that my down payment would be refunded. Instead, what ensued was the suspension of my account without any prior notification or apparent reason. The consequence? An entire day without network access. Fido allegedly owes me approximately $450 for my down payment, and yet, my account remains suspended.

In an attempt to seek answers, I called customer service from an alternate phone since Fido, in their infinite wisdom, restricted my ability to make calls due to the account suspension. To my dismay, the customer service representative was unable to justify the account suspension, insisting that no payment was required from my end.

This level of incompetence and lack of communication is simply unacceptable. The fact that I now have to wait an additional 10 days for Fido to figure out what went wrong on their end is beyond comprehension. Your communication and support team have proven to be utterly unhelpful throughout this ordeal.

I demand immediate attention to this matter and a prompt resolution. I expect to be compensated for the inconvenience, frustration, and undue financial burden caused by Fido's negligence.

Hello Shamikashenoy,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your experience. Unfortunately, we would not be able to address your matter. I understand you have already contacted customer service. However, as mentioned in the solution below, you should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account and therefore unable to offer any action to your particular issue. If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to re-contact customer service . In addition, they can also be contacted via Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hi @Jimmack88 , sorry to hear that your billing wasn't resolved. I suggest that you contact fidosolutions on Twitter by direct message and request their assistance. No waiting on the phone for an hour and you can reply on Twitter when they respond. I love that method of contacting any customer service for assistance. Take care 

Jimmack88

After being on the phone and speaking with three customer service reps and a supervisor on a call that lasted 1 hour and 10 minutes you are suggesting I start the whole discussion again. !!!! Let me make a suggestion ,Fido has all my information and copies of the correspondance sent to me . Why don't you do your due diligence and start an investigation into what is going on and then contact me . Jim

Hello Jimmack88,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, Original_Lucy did not suggest you call customer service again. She suggested you try the other methods of contacting them.

I understand you have already contacted customer service. You should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account. If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service . In addition, they can also be contacted via Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers