Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat Line

Leeping010
I'm a participant level 3

4 Nov 2021

what I cannot understand with your Chat Line is that they can only help out clients with postpaid accounts. What more effort do they have to make to deal with pre-paid clients account?

6 REPLIES 6

Good morning @Leeping010 , I  didn't know that chat is only for postpaid accounts. I looked on Fido website and found THIS  page for support for prepaid accounts. I know you can reach out by calling *611 from your device or on social media by contacting fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook. I hope this helps 

Leeping010

WhenI was on the chat line , the guy told me that they deal only with post-paid accounts.He cannot check my prepaid account. I need tocall the call centre 1-888-482 FIDO. On FB it is worse, you talk with a robot which guesses your problem raised. I have not tried them on Twitter yet.

Yes my apologies it is the 482 number. 

Hello @Leeping010,

If you wish to dicuss your prepaid account you must contact us by calling in at *611 or 1 (888) 481-3436. We don't service prepaid accounts on other channels. 

Hello FidoAnthonyZ,

Just to clarify, should customers with pre-paid accounts be using those phone numbers or the one mentioned by @Leeping010 ? According to Fido's Call Us page, the dedicated pre-paid line is the 482 line. Can those lines also assist pre-paid customers?

Cheers

Leeping010

Thanks for your suggestion. I click on my account & i still don't see the $10 online bank transfer I made rhru RBC in the 1st and 4th Nov 2021.The only mean I have left was ti tell them about my payment problem on the feedback/survey they asked me to fill up.