cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Payment Options missing from my account

purple-rosetta
I'm a participant level 2

I just signed up for Fido internet. I got the first invoice and my payment is due by Jan 5th. I'd like set up automatic payments directly from my credit card. I followed the instructions but there is NO option to switch to alternative payment method on my account.

I'm on MacOS (mojave if it matters) and I've tried multiple browsers - Safari, Chrome & Firefox - with ad blockers removed.  I also tried the iOS app. No go. Pls, help.

Here is the screenshot of what I'm getting going to "Billing & Payments"-->"Change Payment Method". 

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 12.07.58 PM.png

10 REPLIES 10

windless
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Same problem here. Tried different browsers, devices and internet connections, same issue.

Hey @windless!

We're going to check this out and resolve things Smiley

Sending you a PM, see ya there! 

rwx1378

I have the same problem. Does it happen to an internet account only?

Hey @rwx1378

Are you still having trouble finding the option to change your payment method?

Did you try a different browser to see if you get the same result? 

purple-rosetta

I also tried multiple browsers - all with ad blockers off - on different platofroms - Mac, Windows 10 and iphone app. All of them have no option to change the payment method. I also tried to contact Fido through the live chat - and got nowhere because the chat is not responding or the website kicks me off to contact us page in a loop. As a brand new customer of Fido, I find this lack of response/support disturbing.

rwx1378

I didn't find ways to figure out this problem, also I had tried a different browser and cellphone app.2020-12-15 (2).png2020-12-15 (3).png

Hey rwx1378,

Thanks for the screencap and the other test you tried! We can surely take a deeper look into this. 

We're sending you a PM so we can continue! 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @purple-rosetta

Welcome to the Community! 

I am sorry to see you're having difficulty with updating your method of payment. In this we would need to access the account to take a closer look into this with you. You can check out the different ways to reach us through our Contact Page

We can also send you a PM from here if you would prefer. Let us know! 

purple-rosetta

Pls Pm me. The Live Chat does not seem to be working as well.

Hey @purple-rosetta

I'm sending you a PM, talk to you soon.