Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response from office of the president

Gmacc
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, 

I would appreciate a reply as I have been in touch with your CS people via email and phone and have had very little feedback to settle my issues.  I am requesting to escalate this issue to the office of the president. Please email me back directly. 

3 REPLIES 3

Gmacc

Understood, let me reiterate, have had email exchanges over a week, every time is replied by a different person, I had spoken to CSR Monday Dec 14, 2020, no resolution so I had asked for a manager to speak to, was told they would call me back in 24 to 48 hours, didn't happen and now it's Friday Dec 18, 2020, no response from anyone.  So I would think at this point it is grounds for escalation or I walk and find a new provider, simple. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We can always review things with you @Gmacc!

I'll send you a PM, we'll chat there! Smiley 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Gmacc! Smiley 

We'd love to help you, however we'd need to know what's going on exactly. Is it something the Community can provide an answer to?

In terms of speaking with the Office of the President you do have to follow the regular escalation procedures. You'd have to speak with customer service first and go from there. If you feel something is unresolved then the next step would be to speak with a manger. 

I hope this info helps, let us know if your request is something we can assist with!