Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upgrade phone & plan online - Says Information is not Available

c0keman
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

I am trying to upgrade my phone and phone plan and I can't proceed after step 2. I keep getting the following message: We're sorry, this information is currently not available online. If you need help with your account, please call 1-888-481-FIDO (3436)

I have tried on a few different browsers (chrome, internet explorer, firefox), including emptying cache / deleting history.  I also tried it on my phone browser (chrome).  All give the same message after step 2.  Any way to fix this so I can order online?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

michaelzz

I have same issue as this. Did someone found a solution? Can someone help?

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @c0keman!

Welcome to the community :),

You're one step ahead by attempting to troubleshoot this already. We'll need to have a closer look at your account as this is not related to the browser you're using. I'll be sending a PM your way in a moment.

Talk to you soon!

Hey michaelzz! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'll be happy to help you with that, but I'll need to clarify a few things first. I hope that's okay.

1. What web browser are you using and is it up-to-date?

2. Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies and add our site to your browser's exception list.

3. Have you tried different browsers?

Let us know.

jjuuụ

I've the same problem, really annoys me, tried clear cookies n everything.

Hey @jjuuụ!

We suggest that you contact us here to upgrade your phone or change your plan. We'll be able to make the changes for you!