CRTC COMPLAINT

CRTC COMPLAINT

CRTC COMPLAINT

mmesue
I'm a Participant Level 1

CRTC COMPLAINT

Honestly I am extremely dissapointed with Fido services all around. Im in the process of filing a formal complaint. So many problems resolving from their csr and no help what so ever. for one i ordered a ipad december 14th and after two months of calling and wondering where my order was I was told that my order was going to stay in limbo because its been backorder since october 2020. No one is of help or doing thre job. I feel like i work more for them then they help the client. Second I have been trying to add a line everytime theres a block on the account even once i am told its cleared. Every agent says the same pre made speach but no one to resolve the problem. who really wants to spend hours a week calling fido to fix issues they should be doing. absurb!!!! 

1 REPLY 1
FidoFaiza

Hi @mmesue

Welcome to Community! 

I am very sorry learn of your disappointment with our services.We'd love to turn your experience around and to do that, I'll be sending you a PM right here on Community. That way, I will be able to have a closer look at your account. 

Also, just an FYI for other Community users: due to high demand, many iPad models are currently out of stock and have, therefore, additional shipping delays. 

Thank you!