Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service complaint

palpatel21n
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I am a fido customer from 1 year and today i called a customer solution agent for a better plan and they give me **bleep** options. Really??? Some times i lose my network in elevator and in my basement and the agent is giving me plans that they give to new customers and they talked with me very rude i thik the other services would be better then yours i think atleast they care for their old and loyal customers 

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hey @palpatel21n

I went over what you explained here and it's not the experience that we want for any of our customers. Giving you a great customer service is part of our priorities.

If you are experiencing signal issues inside a building or a basement, this can happen. Many factors can affect your signal when your indoor compared to outdoor. While you are using your device for a call in an elevator, it can happen that you lose your connection.

We also appreciate that you shared your experience while talking to the customer service. We are always happy to send the feedback the agents you talked to improve your future experiences with us.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.