cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deal issues

Paub
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm having issues with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals that weren't properly applied to my account. I tried calling but spoke to someone who insisted he couldn't help me and straight out refused to transfer me to a supervisor. I was wondering if this is a current problem or just a problem with my account. Seems odd that both the phone plan offer and the device offer both didn't get applied and I'm being overcharged for both.

3 REPLIES 3

SAK11

Same issue..I was sold a device at a different price  on the call and billing was different.. I called and the customer care behaved rudely. They dint helped at all.Once I am done with my plan I be leaving fido..Been with fido for 4 years but it's not worthy anymore.

Hello @SAK11,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sad to hear you didn't have a great experience when you reached out to us. We definitely wouldn't want to see you go. 

Feel free to reach via these methods and we'll be more than happy to help. 

Hi @Paub , sorry to hear that you have billing discrepancies that aren't resolved. The only way to have your account looked and and discussed is by contacting Fido customer support with one of the methods Here 

I hope you get a resolution