cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deal issues

Paub
I'm a participant level 1

I'm having issues with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals that weren't properly applied to my account. I tried calling but spoke to someone who insisted he couldn't help me and straight out refused to transfer me to a supervisor. I was wondering if this is a current problem or just a problem with my account. Seems odd that both the phone plan offer and the device offer both didn't get applied and I'm being overcharged for both.

11 REPLIES 11

Lily36

I have the same problem, they said my plan is only $25 but the billing says otherwise. So frustrating. 

SAK11

Same issue..I was sold a device at a different price  on the call and billing was different.. I called and the customer care behaved rudely. They dint helped at all.Once I am done with my plan I be leaving fido..Been with fido for 4 years but it's not worthy anymore.

Hello @SAK11,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sad to hear you didn't have a great experience when you reached out to us. We definitely wouldn't want to see you go. 

Feel free to reach via these methods and we'll be more than happy to help. 

Lily67891227
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hello, your reply says NOTHING!

sophia11_11
I'm a participant level 2

your method doesn't work today, english customer service hang up the phone after it is ring. too bad.

ashley2345

Your methods are not possible where there seems to be a lack of communication between online support and in-store people. 

sophia11_11

nobody answer the phone, I was hang up after waiting for 4 hours today. bad service.

Lalita1

Hi, are the black friday deals ending today?

Hi @Paub , sorry to hear that you have billing discrepancies that aren't resolved. The only way to have your account looked and and discussed is by contacting Fido customer support with one of the methods Here  

I hope you get a resolution

r_vats

I has same issue, got deal of $25 adding new line under my account and then billing discrepency.. Unfortunately customer care does not support and ask to go to Fido store where it was activated, and Fido store res says they cannot do anything and it is customer care. Why all of you are fooling us.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @r_vats

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our agents should be able to assist you with your request and to answer your questions without having to visit the store again. Please reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to review the situation.