cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deal = Scam

Jerry111
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have referred 5 of my friends to Fido, and this is how this company treat me 😂

Nothing applied to my account since November. It has been 4 months now, still charged me the same. I tried calling but spoke to CSR who told me to fill out each form at fido.ca/refer for each referral with their name and email address.

But the funny thing is that when I refer my friends, they already filled their name and email.

Yeah, you dont get your promotion deal? sounds like a you problem, fix it yourself.

I will definitely switch to another provider instead. Thank you Fido for this wonderful experience, I bring bussiness to you and this is how you treat your customer.

I mean, for anyone who see this, think twice if youre considering to choose FIDO. Just pain in the **bleep**!

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @Jerry111 Smiley

Welcome to the Community! 

Sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your Refer a Friend offer. 

When you filled out the forms to reach our team in charge of this program, did you hear back from them? 

If not, we can escalate this further via customer service. Simply contact us using a method listed here and we'll be happy to look into this with you!