cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill dispute

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi. For the last 11 days I have been trying to solve my issue on my last bill. I hv tried to contact Fido via telephone call n also via fone chats but both the times I hv bn told that I hv to wait for Fido to contact me. 
my bill date had passed on the 15th. And I shall not pay for the fine for late payment as it is not my fault. 
I'm prepared to pay the bill excluding the payment for the only call that I have been charged for. Pls let me know. 

3 REPLIES 3

Fidosucks4
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Never trusting Fido again they robbed me so much money after telling me my account was cancelled.

Fido is absolutely a joke and I don't recommend anybody going with them they will waste all of your time and money...

Hey @Fidosucks4,

That's not what we want to hear. We'll be happy to go over the situation with you.

There are several ways to reach customer service:

- On the phone (by dialing 611 from your Fido device), you will have a call back option instead of waiting on the line.

- Via live chat on Fido.ca.

- By writing us a private message on our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).

Hope to talk to you soon. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @777406229

I can understand that it is never a pleasant situation to have an invoice higher than expected. However, we do always recommend to pay your full owing balance while waiting for any billing investigation. This also helps avoid any interest fees on an unpaid amount. 

You mentioned that someone was going to be contacting you back. Did they provide you a specific time frame for the follow-up?