Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill complaint

Kieranryder
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Issues with Fido and their support ....

orsered huawei touchpad following a free promotion. It took 3 months to get the device with me having to follow up. They didn't process the order their end. 

after 2 hours in store and countless calls it was resolved however the free plan also included couldn't be given as the promotion had expired. The agent offered to change my plan which reduced my phone bill and then charged for the device plan but with the discount of tariff would balance off the charge.  Everything would remain the same on my phone bill apart from the data which would be increased. Great more data and great service, thanks. 

what I wasn't told was my international calls would be removed from my account.  

it's only 2 months later I noticed I've been charged $37 extra in December and $97 extra in January. 

called customer service and helpful however escalation team refuse to talk as the initial case for a credit was declined. After back and fourth with the agent he agrees to put me through. After 30 minutes on hold and an hour on the phone in total I cannot wait longer. 

I'm disappointed by this service and would request an manager gets in touch. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoLony

Hey @Kieranryder,

Welcome to the community!

I'm very sorry to learn about your recent experience. This is certainly not the type of service we want to offer.

We'd love to review this situation with you.

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can continue. Talk to you soon!