cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco Scam: Fraud

CarolLynn
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received a bill that was $116 too high because of a scam with third party billing using "Banco" I went from  Calgary to some regular number and somewhere else but I feel I was not believed for this fraud that indicated I was palying games on my phone. I hae never played a game on my phone nor has anyone else. I feel I  ha  no recaurse, especially from the  so called "fraud" number which does not do investigations. but only "share information " and refers to the RCMP then hangs up.. It is strange that Fido has no ability to block third party billing except for one billing cydle. ..I feel I wasted too much time and will never get my money back due to scamming with which Fido must be somewhat complicit? or even profiting slightly from this thiird pary billing.....which is a scam that has affected many people.An investigation is required into these scammers who use "Banco." They do it with Rogers also ...there are many accounts of billing for non existent theatre tickets etc.Which is better Telus Bell or Shaw?

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @CarolLynn

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!