General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! High Bill Charges

When I went into store I agreed to paying $25.67 per month for my phone. When I log into my account my bill shows $40.67. 

noahwright by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Outage credit

Hi i received my bill on this circle but I did not find any discount referring on the breakdown of one day happened to Roger & Fido system  even thought both the company has promised for all thier clinics to be rewarded on thier coming bill . But not...

Vatche0077 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the chat history ?

So I've had quite a few issues with Fido and because they never pick up the phone I go to Ask Jack. At the end of each chat they ask if I would like to receive  the chat history. Of course I say yes and enter my email but not  out of approx 10 chats,...

Lette by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Prepaid Account balance wiped out

I've got a text message on June 2022 from Fido "Hi, it's Fido. Online support including top up or plan changes for your Prepaid Account is no longer available.  We Apologize for the inconvenience. (you can manage your account by .... ) I know I still...

Stanley_Ng by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes