cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address change on My Account - Error code 502

barefaced
I'm a participant level 2

Im trying to change my address online and it keeps coming up Error code 502. Any ideas???

10 REPLIES 10

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone,

Closing the loop on this - it's now possible to update your address on Fido.ca. To further protect your accounts and prevent any unauthorized changes, a PIN verification will be required when changing your address online going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @barefaced,

Just to make sure, can you please confirm that you have followed the steps found here to change the address? Also, it's important to note that a maximum of two changes of billing address per year can be made on fido.ca.

In addition, what browser are you using? I would suggest clearing the cache and cookies of your browser then try again. If that doesn't change anything, could you try a different browser?

Keep us posted if any of the suggestions worked.

barefaced

I have done all you said and no luck. I even tried a friends address to see if maybe it was my address was the problem and no luck there either. I am in a totally different province now and supposed to be paying less for my monthly bill, could that be a problem??

Hey @barefaced

That shouldn't be a problem at all.

Are you able to try from another platform, like another PC or another phone/tablet to see if you get the same issue?

If that doesn't fix it, you can contact a representative here for further help or we can send you a PM if you prefer. 

Keep us updated. Smiley 

user1122

Hi,

I am getting the same error while trying to update my address. It says "

Something went wrong on our end. Please try again or check back later.
If you continue seeing this message contact us and mention Error 502."

Hey @user1122!

That definitely shouldn't be happening! 

Does the same thing happen when you try making the change using a different browser?

How many times have you changed your address in the last year? 

Let us know!

user1122

Hi,

Yes, I get the same error message even with different browsers. I have never changed my address in the last couple of years.

Hey @user1122,

Thanks for trying different browsers!

I'll send you a PM to help you out Smiley

For future account related inquiries, you can also get assistance here.

adeelkhan711
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Please help me out too. I am facing the same issue.

Hey @adeelkhan711 !

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

You can reach out to us here so we can access your account and proceed with the address change for you.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, if that works best!