cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 prepaid yearly voucher

MH80
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

My $100 yearly prepaid expires soon. I still have $70 left on it. If I purchase the $10 prepaid voucher that expires in 30 days, will my unused $ carry over? OR will it only carry over if I purchase another $100 yearly voucher?

13 REPLIES 13

LABGUY2012
I'm a participant level 3

If you keep refill only $10.00 every 30 days , Fido will force you to monthy prepaid plan , after that you can use the balance to cover your monthy charge ( $10.75)

Hey @LABGUY2012

Thanks for posting Smiley 

The migration will only affect customers who top-up with $10.75 per month on the By the Minute plan. 

Your plan will not change if you regularly top -up with an amount greater than $10. 

If you'd like more information regarding this, you can take a look at it here

Let me know if that answers your question! 

bytheminuteplan

@FidoValeska wrote:

Hey @LABGUY2012

Thanks for posting Smiley 

The migration will only affect customers who top-up with $10.75 per month on the By the Minute plan. 

Your plan will not change if you regularly top -up with an amount greater than $10. 

If you'd like more information regarding this, you can take a look at it here

Let me know if that answers your question! 

If I top up $20 every 30 days now, can I go back to " by the minute " plan ?

Hey @bytheminuteplan!

Welcome to the Community!

The By-The-Minute plan is no longer offered so this is not something that is available in terms of changing plans. 

You can check out our current prepaid plans here.

bytheminuteplan

@FidoAmanda wrote:

Hey @bytheminuteplan!

Welcome to the Community!

The By-The-Minute plan is no longer offered so this is not something that is available in terms of changing plans. 

You can check out our current prepaid plans here.

I am the customer of prepaid " by the minute " plan since 2002 , I forced by fido to the prepaid monthly $10.75 in February, I found out that " by the minute " plan more suitable for me , some months I never use one minute air time because this is a occasionally use phone number , please let my " by the minute " plan back !

Hey there @bytheminuteplan

As mentioned above, this plan is no longer offered. You can find the available Prepaid plans on our website.

That being said, you can can always reach out to us at these channels for further assistance with your Prepaid account. We can also send you a PM here if you prefer.

Let us know!

bytheminuteplan

WhatsApp Image_LI.jpgWhatsApp Image_LI.jpgI am not ask for new subcription , I just want to go back to what I got before, also that's what the fido SMS say.

Hello Bytheminuteplan,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, I believe that offer to go back to your previous plan was time limited. At that time, the By the Minute plan would have been still available for you to get it back. However, it's now been over a year since you received that message and that plan is no longer available.

Not what you want to hear, but I hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

bytheminuteplan

@Cawtau wrote:

Hello Bytheminuteplan,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, I believe that offer to go back to your previous plan was time limited. At that time, the By the Minute plan would have been still available for you to get it back. However, it's now been over a year since you received that message and that plan is no longer available.

Not what you want to hear, but I hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

policy keeps changing and update, also the SMS not mention any expiry date

sample below

https://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/message-id/43492

P.S.  you got likes

Hello again,

Yes, some policies and plans can change. However, at the moment, the By the Minute plan is not available. They cannot add or change to a plan which is not available on the system anymore.

**edit** With regards to the 'no expiry date', the date was implicit. You would have had to switch back to your old plan before the actual change date of February 27, 2018. Once the change in plan had occurred, it was not possible to switch back.**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

bytheminuteplan

@Cawtau wrote:

Hello again,

Yes, some policies and plans can change. However, at the moment, the By the Minute plan is not available. They cannot add or change to a plan which is not available on the system anymore.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

what's the  " go back " means in the SMS ?

they can write after 27-Feb-2018  , the " by the minute " plan no longer offer , then cannot go back .

Hey @bytheminuteplan,

The SMS that you received was to inform you that you could go back to your plan (be opted out of the change) if you contacted us before the change took place.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @MH80,

Once you refill your account before it expires your balance should carry over.

Your expired balance can be restored if you refill within 7 days of your anniversary date.

You can check your anniversary date by simply dialing *225, then press the call or send button.