cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downlink led light is out

yzhang79
I'm a participant level 3

my internet modem from fido has lost connection tonight out of sudden. it is placed in bridge mode and right now only signal lights that are on or flashing are LAN LED and uplink led light. the downlink light and the @ led light are all out. 

it has been like it for one hour now, the technical supprt phone line is not open, anyone know how to contact the CO to check the line status?

4 REPLIES 4

yzhang79

this morning i woke up and the internet  connection came back online fortunately, dont know what happened, was there a glitch in the CO or the cable network had been so much saturated/overwhelmed in my neighborhood? i will use this conversation to record and track.

Hey @yzhang79

I'm glad to know that the service is now back online. Very_Happy

For next time though, rest assured that out Home Internet tech support team is available 24/7 to help.

They can be reached by phone or through Live Chat.

As for the network in your area, could you let us know where you're located so we can check if there were any outages near you? Smiley

yzhang79

thanks for replying, it was in the post code l3c area

Hi @yzhang79

We didn't have any alerts for your postal code, so it looks like it was an islolated incident. You know where to reach us if you need technical support in future.