Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing prepaid mastercard

Dnachan
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi

I have set up both myself and my parent home internet over the phone @ mid Dec 2020, and both of us are entitle to receive $150 prepaid MasterCard. However, I have received only 1 prepaid card due to my parent account is setup under my account (1 account with 2 different address)? I have contact the client service team by email and phone call but no one can help me (not even reply my email with a solution)? 
At the time I setup the account (to put my parent account under my account) no one said I will have this issue, is there a specific way to resolve this?

This is the 3rd week I am waiting for a response and feel very disappointed to Fido as they are not committed their promotion agreement ?

10 REPLIES 10

Dnachan

Finally, my issue got solved. Thanks for the help from the FIDO Office of the President

Pleased to hear that, @Dnachan

Dnachan

I am so mad as Fido PM me and said I have already took the benefit from Fido? 

I don't agree as Fido want to gain new client by offering a discount plan with a prepaid card as a gimmick.. this is a combo from the advertisement (promotion) and doesn't mean I have taken a benefit by signing up the plan with Fido? 

Dnachan

Just received a response and said I am not entitled to get the prepaid Mastercard! Honestly speaking, if the CS mentioned clearly when I setup the account for my parent, do you think I will not ask my parent to open the account by themselves in order to get the promotion offer? This is ridiculous and I am very disappointed to FIDO for just saying a 'sorry' and close the case? Don't you think FIDO should take the responsibility for providing such an unprofessional service?

Dnachan

The fact is... 2 internet accounts setup for 2 different addresses but just received 1 prepaid card?

The way to handle the payment is our choice, but I think the CS should realize the problems at the time when we request to do the arrangement?

Dnachan

Hello?

Dnachan

I just sent you the form, please check

thanks

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Dnachan,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear that your situation is still unresolved.

To clarify, this gift card promotion will provide 1 gift card per customer. Since both accounts have been activated under your name, you would in fact receive only one gift card.

With that said, could you tell us a bit more about the info provided to you by our call center?

Dnachan

Hi

No one tells me when I helped my parent to set up his account with Fido!! All I told the CS is my parent also need a home internet and I would like to help them to manage that's why we put their address under my account!! I felt I got trapped and shouldn't listen to the CS when they told me with this big offer during Christmas promotion!! Very disappointed and will definitely look for another company

Hi @Dnachan

My apologies if things were not explained to you at the time to the activation. I am sending you a PM in just a bit to help you out. 

Thanks.