Fido Prepaid $150 mastercard

annabella6
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello,

i have registered your home internet promo to get the Fido $150 Prepaid mastercard on the last week of November 2020. It's been a month now and I still have not received any email to register for the promo.

can you please look into this ?

81 REPLIES 81
willo

Hello! I signed up back at the end of December on Boxing day and haven't received any notice or email of the $150 Mastercard gift card offer that enticed me to sign up (checked my spam email folder too) - can I get some help here? thanks!

Hi @willo!

I'll send you a private message soon so we can take a look at this together. 😊

willo

Thanks for the reply Saira! I responded to your dm! Looking forward to your response!

I replied to your PM. Talk to you soon. 

@willo

DD4450

Good Morning Saira,

I got my home internet in Dec 2020  and they promised $150 amazon or walmart card but never receive any email or card. would you be able to help me?

Hey @DD4450

Let's take a look at your account to see what's going on. I'm sure we can have that fixed together.

There's a PM coming your way. Talk to you soon. 

meaghanclee
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there, I signed up as a new customer in early January and still haven't received my $150 giftcard either. Can someone help me with this?

Hey @meaghanclee!

We'll send you a PM. 

melody14

Hi,

My $150 fido card is expired, can someone help me reset it?

Melody

Hey @melody14

Did you receive the link but didn't register within 45 days? Or you did receive the gift card and it's not working? 

melody14

So yes I received the link but didnt register with the 45 day limit

Hey @melody14

I'll send you a PM to take a closer look, talk soon! 

melody14

I didn't register within 45 days because it went to my junk box

pc101

hey, did they ever resolve it ?

dailydmello

Hi, 

I have not received my $150 gift card, and I have been using the fido since December 2020. Can somebody help?

Regards,

Ethan

Hey Ethan,

Welcome to the Community!

I'll send you a PM shortly and we'll take a look at it together. 😊

lindsayy

Hi Fido Team,

I also signed up with home internet in December 2020 and have yet to receive an email regarding the $150 prepaid MasterCard. I have searched through spam/junk and still nothing. Please forward the email or advise on the next steps.

Thanks,
Lindsay

kobedoncic

I just chatted with Fido now, they say, it is taking more than 10 weeks. That's all they are saying. They did not give specific time like within 10 weeks. They just mentioned more than 10 weeks saying like you just wait forever, we will never send you, you just got scammed.

I signed up mine and activated in mid-December as well.

Hey @kobedoncic!

If you signed up in December chances are the e-mail may have been sent already.

We're going to review things together to see what's going on. I'm sending you a PM. See you there! 

kobedoncic

Hello @FidoNick 

I have been chatted with Fido several times and checked my junk emails as well but nothing.