Fido Prepaid $150 mastercard

I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello,

i have registered your home internet promo to get the Fido $150 Prepaid mastercard on the last week of November 2020. It's been a month now and I still have not received any email to register for the promo.

can you please look into this ?

23 REPLIES 23

Hello,

I am also in the same boat of not receving the $150 mastercard after signing up Dec 19 2020. Can someone please message me?

Thanks

Kayla

Hey @kayysilva

Welcome to the community Smiley

Check out my post above for more info. It looks like it's only been 5 weeks since the activation. If you don't get it after 6 weeks, contact us and we'll be happy to look into it with you! 

I have got the fido internet  in December and didn't got mastercard email. Rep told me that you will get email within 3 weeks but still nothing. Fido needs to stick by words when giving promotions

Hey @aki04,

Welcome to the community! Smiley

The email for the gift card is sent within 6 weeks after the activation, not 3. I apologize for the confusion. 

Please make sure to also check your Spam / Junk / Promotion folders as the email could be redirected there and it would be sent from one of the following email addresses: 

If you don't receive an email after 6 weeks, please reach out so we can escalate the situation.

Hope this helps! 

I'm a Participant Level 2

I signed up early in December, activated within a day or so and still haven't received any e-mail for the FIDO Mastercard $150.00 prepaid card promotion.  

Hello @graceyeungg and @EnricoPallazzo,

Feel free to reach out using these methods if you need help with your account and we'll be happy to help. 

Hi! I'm in the same boat as everyone else, haven't received the email to get my prepaid MasterCard after signing up for the internet promo. I signed up end of December. Let me know next steps Smiley

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I registered the plan in late November but I have not received the link to the $150 promo prepaid mastercard. By any chance can someone look into this for me. Thank you!

Hey @JayS25

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We'll be sending you a PM as well to go over your account's details. Talk to you soon!

I installed my internet and signed up on 26 November, but still wating for the $150 prepaid Mastercard. Could you please PM me?

Thank you.

I'm a Participant Level 3

I signed up in August for the Amazon $150 gift card and am still waiting to receive. At this point I would happily take the $150 Mastercard or a credit on my bill.

Hey @MarleneC

We're going to look into what's going on, you should have gotten it by now.

I'm sending you a PM, see you there Smiley

Hey there @kwpark8827

Sending you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account as well.

Hi, I signed up on Nov 9 and still haven't recevied any emails regarding the $150 Prepaid Mastercard.  Can you please PM me?  Thanks.

A PM coming your way soon! 😊

I am also waiting for the same.

Hello @annabella6, @Shobhitgupta,

Normally, 2 weeks after your installation, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard Prepaid Card. The registration email will come from notification@prepaiddigitialsolutions.com OR from fido@e.helloworldmail.com.

Have you received an email in your inbox or junk mail?

Let us know! 😃

Oh, it has been more than 6 weeks, but I have not received any such email.

Hey @Shobhitgupta

You should have received yours already by now. We'll need to take a closer look at the situation together, a PM is coming your way shortly Smiley

Hi, can you help me as well? I signed up late November 2020.

I checked my inbox and junk mail and i never got the email.

Thanks!