cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not log into my wifi modem

RickGotuzzo
I'm a participant level 2

I have tried to log into my modem but will not accept any of my passwords or name.

Tried the default and it will not accept that either.

Is there a way to reboot the modem to start from the beginning?

** Edited to add labels **

13 REPLIES 13

RickGotuzzo
Got it, thanks.

Another question, is there a way to see who is logged into my wifi network?

Hello @RickGotuzzo,

You won't be able to see who (as in users) is logged in that's a more advance network which involves having a server and creating different users, you will only be able to see the devices that is connected to the modem.

RickGotuzzo
ok, where can I see what devices are connected to my modem?

Hey @RickGotuzzo Smiley

Sorry to learn you're having trouble with this as well! 

If the default username and password do not work for you, it would be best to contact our Home Internet Tech Support team. They are available 24/7 to assist via Live Chat or by calling in. 

You can find the links to reach out to them here.

Keep us posted!

Hey there!

I was just curious to know if @FidoChristina's solution worked for you?

Let us know!

jumah

Hi.  i changed my admin userid and password at some point and it is no longer the default cusadmin.

NOW.  i cannot remember what i changed it too!  i have done the reset which reset the model however i still am not able to log into the router.  i tried cusadmin as well thinking that the reset will put the router back to factory settings.  i must be missing some step.  please help.  thahkyou

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @jumah!

Were you able to log in to your modem after reseting it? 

Don't hesitate to update the Community!

Peter35
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,
I have the same problem as @jumah .  I no longer can remember my modem login credentials.  I held the reset button for over a minute (over 60 seconds) and this reset my wifi connection, but when I go to 192.168.0.1 after resetting my wifi, the default username cusadmin and password password still do not work.

Please help me.

Peter

jumah

No it did not.  perhaps i missed something.  the modem did reset and i had to configure the network again with the ssid, password etc.  however, when i went into the cusadmin page it did not let me in.

any help please!

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @jumah

Did you get a chance to reach out to our Fido Internet technical support about this? 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @jumah

Welcome to the community Smiley

You simply need to hold the reset button on the back of the modem for one minute.  This will reset the modem to factory default settings, so the user id and password will be reset.  However, this will also reset your wifi network, so you'll need to set it up again.

Let us know how it goes! 

Hey @RickGotuzzo!

Here are the steps tp follow:

1. Launch a web browser and enter http://192.168.0.1 to access your modem settings:
    • Username: cusadmin (default)
    • Password: password (This is the default but it might be  the same as your Wi-Fi network password.)

Here you'll be able to navigate through the tabs basic and status to see what devices are connected.

Does this help?

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @RickGotuzzo,

Welcome to the community!

At the back of the modem should have a very small hole with a button press that for 10sec and it should reset the modem.

You can find video instructions here.