cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO PREPAID $150 MASTERCARD

skrmastdilse
I'm a participant level 2

I had activated new Fido internet connection on 12/22/2020.

I was offered promotional offer of 50% discount for first 12 bill cycles and a $150 pre-paid MC email voucher.

I was supposed to receive the email for $150 pre-paid MC email voucher within 2 weeks of the activation of my new connection.

It has been more than 3 weeks and I have not yet received the email for my $150 pre-paid MC email voucher.

7 REPLIES 7

Internet2

Hi there,

It's been over 4 bills now. I have still not received the $150 master card.

Please look into this.

Thanks,

Internet2

Hello @Internet2,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you still haven't receive your gift card. Since your activation, have you receive any e-mails at all regarding this?

Feel free to contact us over these methods if you need anything. 

Internet2

Hi,

No, none pertaining to the gift card.

Can you please solve it here ?

Thanks,

Internet2

Hey @Internet2 

We'll send you a PM shortly. 

FidoSaira

Hey @skrmastdilse,

Welcome to the Community!

The delay is 4 weeks for the gift card. To clarify, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card up to 4 weeks after your services are installed. 

The registration email will come from fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.comfido@e.helloworldmail.com OR fido@e.helloworldemail.com. At the moment, you are within the allotted time frame. I suggest you keep an eye our on your inbox/spam folder. Should you not receive anything after 4 weeks, you can contact us and we will look into it with you. 😊

I hope this clarifies.

skrmastdilse

Hi FidoSaira,

I thank you for your reply.

I activated my accoint on 22/12/2020 and it is the end of 6th week today.

I have not yet received any mail from fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com, fido@e.helloworldmail.com OR fido@e.helloworldemail.com till date for my $150 Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card.

I request you to look into it and do the needful.

Hey @skrmastdilse! Philippe here. I'll send you a PM shortly to assist you. Smiley